Tuesday, September 8, 2015

When Jesus comes will HE find faith on earth, asks Jesus

Joan Boney ...apostle/prophet

Lk. 18:8 ... Jesus asks ... When the Son of man cometh, shall HE find faith on the earth?

In Matthew 24, Jesus says:  22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 

Things will get very bad.

Yet we read that when Jesus comes people will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage ... it will be "business as usual".

A woman in our little church group had a dream where she and her husband were going out to buy a TV.  In the dream, she was ready and waiting at the car while her husband was still getting ready.  All of a sudden, the sky turned completely dark.  She started to run back to the house but she knew it will do no good so she just fell down on her knees.  She said she was terrified.

Mt. 24 ...  29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

=============

So what would make it so dangerous that if the time were not shortened no flesh would be saved, as Jesus said?

==========

Jesus also said:  12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Mt. 24

We see great iniquity today in the world.  But what is the effect when iniquity abounds in the church?


A woman that I considered to be a prophet went sort of crazy and I was greatly affected by what she did.  She turned against God.  Rejecting what HE told her.  She ignored the Holy Spirit several times after that.  Then she shared with me that she had a root of bitterness inside her against me.

I was devastated.  For awhile, I began to drift away from writing exhortations.  After what she did, I found I no longer wanted to write to the church as I have done for 30 years.  But I began praying and God showed me to write exhortations and when I did write again, I began to get strength again.

I believe this is an example of the type of iniquity that will abound and affect us in the last days before the return of Jesus.

Thus Jesus asks:  When the Son of man cometh, shall HE find faith on the earth? Lk. 18:8