Saturday, April 13, 2013

What does God want me to do?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Almost weekly, I receive invitations from ministers asking me to travel to their country and work with their people.  Often I receive invitation to come work with other ministers, helping them to know things of God.

What does God what me to do is question?  It is not what I want to do.  It is not what the ministers what me to do.  What does God want me to do.

Usually when I receive these invitations, I submit them to God in prayer.  A few days ago, such an invitation arrived saying they have over 1000 ministers plus the women's group and I was invited to come speak to them and help them.

I prayed and kept being reminded of the following:

Lk. 16 ...  They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

I believe God was telling me  "Don't go" ...

Through these writings on Internet, God sets a very big table before us with all manner of spiritual food.  All a person needs to do is come and eat.  It is like a very large banquet table filled with food.  We just come and fill our plates.  This table is available to all daily.