Thursday, April 4, 2013

Before we call, God answers

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Isaiah 65 ... They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Yesterday I was thinking about a l ft hole that is in my front yard.  It was caused by a water drain that had been on top of porch but has now been removed.  "How can I get that hole filled," I wondered.  I thought maybe I could get a bag of dirt or peat moss from nursery and fill it myself.

Today the door bell rang.  It was yard man who had come to fertilize the trees.  I opened the gate for him to get into back yard.  When I went back into house, I remembered that hole in front yard.  I went back to yard man and asked him if he would fill that hole for me.  He said he would be happy to do that.  When I went back into house, I remembered what God said to the church in Isaiah 65 ... "Before they call, I will answer."

I'm pretty sure I didn't pray about that hole.  I just wondered how I could get it fixed.  But God is in touch with us even when we are not in touch with HIM concerning a problem!