Monday, April 8, 2013

Anchor keeps flesh under control

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I receive several invitations to go to various parts of the world and speak to ministers and to church groups.  And I always want to go.  But I believe God has shown me not to travel, although I travel daily all over the world by the Internet writings we do daily.  Still I want to go physically when I am asked to go and frequently I am invited to go to various countries.  One invitation was especially appealing to me. I really wanted to go speak to these ministers.  But what does God want me to do?  I turned strongly to God in prayer.  I asked HIM to give me something that would strongly anchor me in what HE wanted me to do about this subject.  I just didn't feel I had a strong anchor to really show me what God wanted.  Almost immediately I heard the following words:  "Remember the cat ..."   I said, "Oh, yeah ... the cat!"  (I have a Siamese cat.)  

I laughed!   I was expecting a more lofty anchor ... I was expecting God to give me a scripture to show me what to do ... But the cat is a very real anchor!  I knew God was confirming to me that I was to stay home and do what I had been doing ... read the Bible and exhort the church daily through writings!  My flesh was kept in place in the real will of God by the Holy Spirit after I committed the subject to God.