Monday, April 29, 2013

I am ashamed when I think of my ways

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Sometimes we will get into strife over secular matters.  We seem so right.  Later I am usually ashamed of myself for this when the matter is secular.

And when I think of my past acts, often I am ashamed.

But when I think of those things God has done in my life, even if it causes others to be offended, I am not ashamed.

Eze. 20 ... (God says)  I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.  42And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers. 43And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed. 44And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name’s sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.


Romans 1 ...  I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written,  The just shall live by faith.


Gospel means:  God's story

I'm not ashamed of God's story, of God's view, when He shares it with me and shows me the way to go on this earth.  But many are offended when I tell what God has shown me.  But I'm not ashamed because that is God's story (the gospel) given to me by the Spirit of God.

But I am often ashamed when I recall what I have done by my own thinking, apart from God.  I repent and God forgives me.  Nevertheless I am ashamed of myself.  But I am never ashamed of God, of what HE says and what HE does though it often brings shame and reproach to me when I share it with others.  Still I am not ashamed though some rail against me when I share the word given me by God.