Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Evil communications corrupt good manners

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Cor. 15 ... Paul said ... Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 


There are some people who bring out the worst in us and we go away from them sorry that we acted as we did.  There are settings that bring out the worst in us.  There are books and TV shows that bring out the worst in us.  We are affected when we put ourselves in the path of some things and in the path of some people.  I have relatives that I just can't call on phone and visit with them.  Each time I do this, I grieve.  So I have learned to avoid this.  There are places I find bringing out the worst in me.  I had to quit playing bridge because this was happening to me when I went to the bridge center.  Each of us have to identify such things for ourselves and learn to put such away from us for it does affect us in a wrong way.