Thursday, April 18, 2013

Keep yourself unspotted from the world

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I ran into a woman from Bridge Center where I once played bridge.  I spoke to her but when she spoke to me I felt much hostility from her.  It deeply grieved me.

I turned to God immediately asking Him to help me.

I thought of this on and off the remainder of the day and each time I thought of it, I asked God to help me.

I was reminded of the following scripture:

James 1:27 ... Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

I offended this woman over a secular matter ... not over the word of God.  And I am very, very sorry I was ever a part of the strife.

I wrote the following to her and mailed it.

========

4-17-13

Cheryl,

When I saw you yesterday, I realized I had offended you.

I'm very sorry.

Please forgive me and know I wish only best for you and others.

Joan Boney
========

This woman is probably not born again.  And I do wish the best for her and others.  I wish they could be born again which is the very best thing that could even happen to you.
The hatred that came to me from her was strong.  I know I opened doors for devils by striving with her over this secular matter.  Hopefully what I wrote to her will close those doors of hatred in her heart  But writing her is all I knew to do to try to stop this.  And it probably puts me in the right position in my heart toward her. (Also I wrote same thing to 3 others I offended over secular things.)
Everything I wrote is done in truth.  That is very important.  We must act in truth.  I am sorry I was ever involved in the matter.  I am sorry I offended her over a secular thing.  I do not wish her nor anyone else ill because of my foolishness.
==========

I left the Bridge Center over a year ago and no longer play bridge.  I do not want to put myself in situations where I am trying to beat other people and win out in the flesh by competition and achievement.  Instead I deliberately avoid personal achievement and when I left Bridge Center I made my personal goal as follows:  Phil. 2 ... Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation
==========

I have offended many in the past.  When it is over a secular matter, I'm ashamed for ever being involved.
When I offend them over the Word of God, I am not ashamed.  Offense will come when we speak truth from God.  But when we strive over secular things it is evil and I repent and am sorry for my part in such.

II Peter 3 ... But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?  13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.