Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sometimes God uses very strong "supernatural" acts

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Eze. 37 ... The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, 2And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

II Cor. 13 ... Paul says ... I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) 4How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. 

As I read Ezekiel 37, I was reminded of that which happened to me shortly after I was born again.  In the night, I was "transported" into heaven.  I was with God, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit (I saw nothing but I knew I was with them in the Spirit.)  At that time I was "merged" into Jesus, made one with the Word of God.  It was wonderful.  A few days after this the exact same thing happened again.  In the night (a second time) I was "transported" into heaven.  Again I was with God, and with Jesus, and with the Holy Spirit.  Again I saw no images but it was a connecting in the spirit.  Again at that time I was made one with Jesus, the Word of God.

I had no idea at the time what this meant.  But I was on fire for the Word of God.  I owned a business at the time and I was no longer interested in the business.  All I cared about was the Bible, the word of God.

Years later, I was in Albuquerque, New Mexico (USA) visiting my favorite aunt.  I felt the Spirit leading me to share this experience with my aunt.  I really did not want to do that!  My aunt was a member of the denomination called Church of Christ.  They would not accept such an experience.  But I knew I must share this with her.  So I did.  After I told her what happened she said, "Something like that happened to me once and it was all golden."  This aunt was very different from anyone else I knew.  I was very relaxed around her.  Obviously, we both had a very strong call of God on our lives.  And we were different from other people because of God.

I came to believe what happened to me was setting me into the two ministry offices which God ordained:  apostle/prophet.  A few years after being transported into heaven, I closed my business and then God put me on radio by speaking to me in the night.  I was asleep and a very loud voice spoke three words to me:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS.  (This voice was like a trumpet ... I think it was an angel of the Lord who spoke to me)  Within a week, I was on radio, KWJS. (This was in approximately 1979)

At the end of March, 2012, I was given a dream which I believed was showing me to go on the Internet and present messages from the Spirit of God.  Within 3 days of this dream, we were publishing on Internet in the form you now see.