Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Podcast: Unclean "religious" spirits in people at religious gatherings

 
 
 
 
In the end times, Jesus said many would say HE is the Christ and they would deceive many.

Matthew 24 

3 And as HE sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto HIM privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of THY coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Mark 3

11 And unclean spirits, when they saw HIM, fell down before HIM, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

In these cases, it is not the Spirit of God acknowledging Jesus but an unclean spirit in a person speaking. 

And that unclean spirit is in that person and speaks through that person, even in that person's voice.

(Often that person will have no memory later of speaking such a thing as he spoke.)

12 And HE (Jesus) straitly charged them that they should not make HIM known.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Several years ago, I visited a non-denominational church.  Pastor was teaching the Sunday school class.  All of a sudden a woman in the congregation jumped up and began waving her arms in the air and started shouting, "Praise God ... Praise God" and she ran completely around the chairs as she shouted!  

I was horrified.  

But the pastor and congregation got very excited and laughed and shouted.  

They thought this was the Holy Spirit but I knew it was "another spirit".

This woman should have been stopped from speaking and that unclean spirit cast out of her.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The apostle Paul did not allow that girl with the fortunetelling-spirit to continue to speak as she followed him around:

Acts 16

16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.  And he came out the same hour.

The words this woman spoke were right but she spoke by an unclean spirit which grieved Paul and Paul would not allow it to continue.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As I read Mark 3:11, I also thought of the numerous times individuals in a church group, often during song service, will begin waving hands in the air seeming to be in some kind of "religious trance" .  

That spirit in them that seems to be praising God grieves me!   

I believe these persons have in themselves unclean spirits as are in Mark 3:11.  

(I often felt some strange spirit seeming to be religious operating in those individuals.)

Devils like to do things which appear to be religious, making that person they are living in to seem special in religious ways.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Often individuals at church have come to me saying they saw an angel.

I've never seen an angel that I know of, but I believe I have heard a word of God from an angel speaking to me.  

In the night, shortly after I was born again, I was sleeping when a very loud trumpet-like voice blasted 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"  (By this God caused me to go on radio, exhorting the church in the Word of God.)

When an angel carries a message to us, it is very important.

Often in the Bible we read about angels delivering messages.

But when church people have come reporting that they saw an angel, I did not benefit but felt them to be "puffed up", and their reports grieved me.

Matthew 10:16   (Jesus said)  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯