Monday, March 28, 2022

πŸ’₯ Often God moves us before the trouble strikes when we follow HIM.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

I've noticed often when I am following God, HE moves me from one area to another before the trouble comes when I am following HIM.

A young man from the Philippines contacted me a few years ago.  He had shared some of my writings with his church group and they became very angry and demanded that he move from the church housing where he lived.

I told him to do like the apostle Paul did and get a secular job and stop depending on that rebellious church group for his living.

I didn't hear from him again until a few years after this.  Apparently what he did is renounce the teaching in order to remain at church owned housing and continue to be supported by this group.

An earthquake struck the Philippines and he contacted me telling me the housing where he lived was destroyed by the earthquake.

I wondered where this young man would have been when the earthquake struck had he sought a secular job and moved from that church owned house. 

He wanted me to send him money which I did not do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I told the following story to a young woman recently.

In the 1970's I attended a church in the Dallas area named Word of Faith.

A man who attended the singles class at that church and said he was a prophet, invited me to go with him to a church meeting.  After the meeting, he brought me back to my apartment.  I was making coffee in my kitchen.  When I came out to the living room, this man was standing totally naked there in my living room.  I grabbed the keys to my car and fled and waited outside in my car until I saw him come out and get into his car and drive away from my apartment building.  Then I went back into my apartment and locked my door.

When you see evil, being able to flee is important.  Just leave.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

My cousin told me this story:

She attended a cookout at the house of one of her neighbors.  She was so embarrassed she said for she was wearing jeans and when she got there she saw everyone dressed up for a wedding.  The man who owned the house was marrying another man.

I told my cousin I wouldn't be concerned over what I was wearing for when I saw what was happening I would have fled!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I fell at my house in Texas in 2018, and broke a hip and wrist.

As the ambulance workers rolled me past the front door of my house, I heard this from the Spirit of God:  "You'll never see this house again."

From the hospital, I contacted a realtor and put that house up for sale.

One of our church members said, "I don't see how you can do this."

I replied:  "I heard from God that I would not see this house again."

To me it is simple.  Follow what you hear from God.

And if there is evil, flee the evil.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a new Christian in 1975, I attended a church and when I was reading the Bible I saw a scripture showing me to do exactly opposite to that which was being taught at the church I was attending.  

My best friend and her husband also attended that church.  

I told my best friend I wasn't going back to that church for I saw what Paul said in the Bible and that church was teaching the opposite.  

My best friend read that scripture and said:  "I'm not going to that church either.

When we see the evil, we just flee!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯