Friday, March 18, 2022

Podcast: The Holy Spirit is the Comforter

 

 
 
In 2022, I had several dreams showing the same theme:  "I was going in opposite way of the other cars.  They were on a "one way" street.  It was a bad part of town."

I was very troubled by this dream.  I kept praying each time I would have this dream called to my mind.  I couldn't see anything I was doing that was wrong.  I turned to God and told HIM I really needed to have HIS wisdom on this.

After I prayed that, the Holy Spirit, THE COMFORTER, began giving me understanding.

(Often things of God seem one way until God allows us to see through HIS vision.)

I was going the opposite way on a one way street.  It looked as if my car might get damaged but in the dream nothing happened to me though I was going opposite to everyone around me.

It took me a very few seconds to accept this understanding from God for it seemed I was so wrong.

The bad part of town in the dream was "the world".  

The area was run down, decayed, dangerous.  They go by their own understanding. 

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

I was very comforted when I received the interpretation from "The Comforter" , The Holy Spirit.

In the dream, I was going the opposite direction from the way this world is going and it looked as if I would be destroyed but I was not hurt.  This world is heading "one way" to destruction.  I am going the opposite way from this world.

John 14:26  Jesus says:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Often we see the way the world is going and "The Comforterbrings to our mind a section of scripture reminding us of the way of God.

Sometimes we will think we are wrong because we are going an opposite way of this world but "The Comforter" shows us to hold fast to the way of God which is salvation to us in all things.

Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Matthew 6  (Jesus says)

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall HE not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and HIS righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

In all our ways we follow that which the Spirit of God brings to our mind, for it is of God and is the way of God at that point in time, and as we go in God's way we go in HIS righteousness for HE authored that which we do and say by bringing it to our mind by HIS Holy Spirit.  And we follow that which God says to us, doing that and saying that which is from God.

The Holy Spirit is truth:

Jesus says:

John 16:13   Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

Live in peace by doing the following scripture in all concerns of this life:

Philippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Trust in God.

Each time we pray we put our trust in God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯