Thursday, March 17, 2022

πŸ’₯ Dream:

 
The first week in February, 2020, God gave me this dream:

I went to the front door of my house and found 30-40 starving kittens.  They were just waiting to be fed.  Some of the kittens were so hungry and deprived that they just lay there, unable to get up.  They didn't have the energy to play as kittens usually play.  They were starving.  I went into my garage and another bunch of starving kittens were waiting there.

I awoke and said to God:  "What does this mean.  How am I supposed to deal with all these kittens?"

I was immediately shown these are people in the church who are starving.  And they are also deformed due to the food they are receiving at church which is contaminated.

I knew I was to feed them, but how?

And instantly I saw this was Podcasts.

We went immediately to purchase a recorder and good microphone.  I began making recordings.

Pam Padgett found how to publish Podcasts and we began putting food from God from the Bible out for the church.  

Since that time we have had 18,865 downloads of Podcasts and I have recorded and posted 781 messages to the church showing the way of God for us on this earth.

I've had at least 2 other dreams since this time about starving and injured kittens.  Some were so terribly injured by that which had been done to them at church that it was as if their throats had been cut and it seemed there was no way this could be fixed but in the dream I was determined to help them and save them.  These dreams encouraged me to keep recording and presenting materials given by God from the Bible.

These Podcast messages go all over this world and the previously recorded messages are in Podcast library and can be heard at any time.

click here:   https://jesusministriespodcasts.blogspot.com

You will see subjects listed by looking on the right side of this Jesus Ministries Exhortations blog home page:  You can click on individual titles and hear the message.

See: Top Podcasts and Blog Archive:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯