Sunday, March 27, 2022

Podcast: John 6:63

 
 
 
 
Jesus says:

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When a problem strikes, usually all of a sudden, I know I often panic, not knowing what to do in the midst of the problem.  I might even jump to doing something, just anything to make the problem go away and to make the bad thoughts stop coming!  

It is when I remember to call on God for HIS help when the problem strikes that I have the solution given by God and that always works and peace is restored through God when HE shows me what to do or gives me a scripture to believe in.

In 2021, negative thoughts began bombarding my mind all of a sudden.  

I cried out: "God help me!"  And instantly the Holy Spirit brought to my mind:  "God will supply all your need."

"That's right!"  I cried out.

Joy and peace returned instantly because I believed that Word brought to me by the Holy Spirit.

When we call on God, we put our trust in God.  (Recently God showed me this concept.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometimes God will give us a scripture ... other times when we call for help, God will tell us something to do to fix the problem.

One day, I went to my car and turned the key in the ignition and nothing happened!  I found myself speaking to God immediately:  "What am I going to do about this?"

(It was a Friday afternoon at about 5 PM.)

I had this thought from God:  "Quickly ... call your mechanic."

I hurried back into my house and called mechanic and he said:  "I was just going out the door to go home, but I will bring a battery to you as I go home and will fix your car."  

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Call on God!  Pray!

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
Sometimes I will just start thanking God for those things for which I am thankful and everything changes.

Often I will say to God:  "Please fill my day with that which YOU want me to do."

Everything has to do with God and with turning to God for help.

And every time we pray, we put our trust in God with each prayer.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯