Monday, March 28, 2022

πŸ’₯ Effectual fervent prayer.


Effectual:  Is a prayer that is according to the will of God for your life ... This prayer has a legal basis with God over something God has said in scripture or something God has said directly to you.

Fervent:  Red hot ... with intensity.  No one can pray as fervently over your problems than you can because your problems are so real and important to you.  So you need to pray.  Do not think another person has more power with God than you do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  2018: I fell at my house in Texas.  As they were taking me to hospital and rolled me past the front door of my house, I heard these words from God:  "You'll never see this house again."

So I put the house on for-sale market.  

Month after month the house did not sell.  I prayed many times. It did not sell.  How did I know it would sell?  God told me I would never see that house again.  (I often reminded God of this as the house did not sell for the next 1 year and 1/2.)  I knew the house would sell not based on my own will but based on the will of God for me!

I John 5:14-15   And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:
And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.

Sometimes we must wait and continue in faith in prayer.  Other times our prayers are answered almost immediately.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The word of God came to pass.  I did not see that house again.  And the house did sell in God's time, 1 1/2 years after it was put on market.  But I had no need, no want during that period of time.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯