Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Podcast: Called by Jesus and ordained into two ministry offices

 
 
 
 
Jesus says:

John 15:16

Ye have not chosen ME, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in MY name, HE may give it you.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Ephesians 4

8 Wherefore HE saith, When HE ascended up on high, HE led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

11 And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Transported into heaven twice:

A few days after I was born again in 1975, I was transported into heaven in the night.  I knew I was with God and with Christ and with the Holy Spirit although I saw no physical type images.  It was a spiritual experience.

At that time I was "merged into the body of Jesus", made one with the Word of God, God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights after this, the exact same thing happened again.

I thought this happened to all Christians.  

Then I learned that was not so.

Later I came to believe at this time I was ordained by God into the two ministry offices to which I am called by Jesus, the offices of apostle and prophet.

For the next 5 years, I read through the Bible, Old and New Testaments several times, God teaching me scriptures.  

On the night of January 10, 1980, while I was asleep in the night, a very loud trumpet like voice spoke 3 words into my ear awakening me .  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

That morning, I found KWJS to be a radio station. I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

The Holy Spirit said:  "Call the radio station manager."

I did this that same morning.  

I said to the KWJS radio station manager:  "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

The station manager said:  "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to me and if you fit our broadcasting we will offer you a contract."

I recorded the tape as soon as I got off the phone.  And I sent the tape that same morning to KWJS.

Within 5 days I was on radio exhorting the church on KWJS.

Within the next year I was on radio from "Hartford area to Seattle with several cities between,"  just as that angel of God spoke to me on January 10, 1980.  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯