Monday, March 14, 2022

Podcast: Matthew 11:28-30

 
 
 
 
Jesus says:

28 Come unto ME, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Shortly after I was born again in 1975, I was reading this scripture in Matthew 11:28-30, and the Holy Spirit opened my eyes to see:

"When you are going in the plan of God, HIS yoke is easy."

If we are going in the plan of men, the way will be difficult, complex, hard to do, and often overly expensive.

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

For the next 40-years, I lived by these principles:  If something is very complex or overly expensive, I do not have the plan of God.  When that is the case, I pray again asking God for HIS Wisdom.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯