Thursday, March 24, 2022

πŸ’₯ Be strong in the Lord and in the power of HIS might.

 
Our strength is not in ourselves or in our learning.

Our strength is in God and in HIS power.  For with God nothing is impossible.

Paul says:  When I am weak, then am I strong.  (2 Cor. 12:10)

It is important to know it is God doing the work in me.  We go in the strength of God, depending on God.

We ask ourselves:  Did not God command us?

Isn't it God who told us to do and to say that which we do and speak?

I depend at all times on God to bring to my mind that which HE wants me to say.  The Holy Spirit who dwells in me will remind me of all scripture and when I am reminded of a scripture, I speak that scripture.

The Holy Spirit reminds me of a concept so I share that concept or story with another person.

I don't try to say something.  I don't try to do something.  I depend on God to author what I speak and what I do.

This is living by the Spirit and by faith in God.

Recently a young man came to our house to write up a bid for a small project in sound proofing in the basement.  He visited with us.  He said his dad was a preacher but died.  He spoke a few scriptures.  I was reminded of scripture which I spoke to him.

The second time he came to our house, God did not reminded me of anything so I did not speak.

A woman came to our house to see the new kittens.  God poured out HIS Spirit by reminding me of many scriptures and concepts of the way to go in godliness in this life.  For 3 hours I spoke these truths from God.

We speak by the Spirit as HE brings to our minds scriptures and concepts.

I never try to say anything but when it comes to my mind by the Holy Spirit then I speak.

John 14:26  Jesus says:  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯