Friday, March 25, 2022

πŸ’₯ When we hear a warning from God, we must heed that warning instantly.

 
Acts 22  (Paul speaking)

17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

18 And saw HIM saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning ME.

19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

21 And HE (God)  said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1982, God said to me, "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

I didn't know what this meant.

But after a few days, God reminded me of things done by 5 big-time radio/TV ministers.  I had to try to get a message to them.  But when I found the message was being intercepted and destroyed by their office workers, God persuaded me to present the warning on my own radio broadcast which was from coast to coast in USA at that time.  I presented information as to what they had done, naming those ministers by name on radio.  Their followers managed to get my message through to those ministers.  They turned against me and one of the ministers who owned 2 of the radio stations put me off the air immediately. Hate mail poured into our office.  Many who had given money for radio broadcasts withdrew their offerings.  

I had been traveling to each city where I was on radio and having meetings for the radio audience at that city.

One night, God gave me the following dream: Texas and North Texas were playing a football game.  This was a very bad miss-match.  Texas was a national power.  North Texas had a very skillful running back who had once played for Texas.  It was clear that he would be crushed by the powerful Texas team.  Just as the ball was snapped, I heard these words.  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

Immediately I cancelled all meetings for the remainder of 1982.  I knew God was warning me and showing me not to go out as I once had done.

One of the people who had supported me said, "Joan ... you can't do this.  You must go out.  If you don't go out, you will lose money.  People will stop giving."

I replied:  "God has said to me Don't Go.  I'm not going."

God had also warned me by showing me the following scripture.

John 16:1-3  (Jesus said)

1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Before God put me on radio in 1980, HE told me to have my phone unlisted.  I did that.

When I traveled to cities where I was on radio and had meetings for the radio audience, I registered at hotels in my mother's maiden name.  Even then radio audience found me and tried to follow me.

After the judgment messages were broadcasts, I knew I would be in great danger of harm.

I never went out again after that time.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A woman who worked for me at that time said to me:  "Joan ... do you really believe God would allow them to do harm to you?"

I replied:  "God allowed Herod to kill John the Baptist."

She said no more about this.

If God warns you I know you'd better heed the warning.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2012, Internet was available.  God gave me a dream showing me to start a blog on Internet which we did in March of that year.  Messages go all over the world.  I publish daily and have done so since that time.

Hebrews 3:13  But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 10:25 ... but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


exhort:  urge earnestly by advise and warning

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

2015  I began publishing books on Amazon.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 2020 God gave me dreams showing me to begin broadcasting on Podcast which I have done daily since that time.

I go all over the world speaking the messages that I believe are given me by God.  I just don't leave my home to go out.

When God warns us, we must heed the warning and we must not change until (or unless) God shows us to change.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯