Saturday, March 12, 2022

πŸ’₯ God revealed Jesus to man as HE (God) willed, and God reveals us to man as HE wills.


John 5:30  (Jesus said)  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus said:

John 6

39 All that the Father giveth ME shall come to ME; and him that cometh to ME I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of HIM that sent ME.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent ME, that of all which HE hath given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of HIM that sent ME, that every one which seeth the Son (The Word), and believeth on HIM (The Word), may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

I often receive emails from men (and women) who tell me they are "pastors".  

They often say they want to be "partners" with me.  (I'm not sure exactly what they want when they say this.)  Some tell me they want me to supervise them or lead them.  I never agree to do that for if you are really called by Jesus as a minister, Jesus is your teacher and supervisor.

Usually they want me to come and speak to their churches which are often located in a country on the other side of the world from where I live.  

I received so many emails with this same request that I wrote an "Information Sheet" and printed this on page one of the home page of our blog:  Jesus Ministries Exhortations

Apparently they didn't read that part of the home page for these requests keep coming wanting me to do things for them.

Now I just ask Pam Padgett to send an Information Sheet to these men and women who identify themselves as "pastors".

Here is a copy of that sheet that is on the right side of page one of our blog:

* INFORMATION SHEET

From Joan Boney
Jesus Ministries


If you are asking for prayer: 

YOU need to pray over yourself and your ministry.   If your prayer is according to the will of God, HE will answer you.

I John 5:14-15  And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:

And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.  

***** 

I am 84-years-old.  I do not travel. 

*****

Amazon distributes all books for this ministry, e-books & paperback.

Daily Amazon offers a free e-book. Scroll down the list of my books on Amazon. When you see one of the books priced $.00 it is free on that day.  Contact Amazon to “purchase” the free e-book. 
 
To order all other books (paperback & e-book), contact amazon.com.
 

*****

Everything I write is published on our blog and is free and may be copied and distributed to your church group.

Jesus Ministries Exhortations 

New messages are put on the blog each day. Click daily on the following link to see that day's messages:

https://jesusministriesexhortations.blogspot.com

*****

WE DO NOT SEND MONEY, BIBLES, OR BOOKS. God did not equip us to do that type of ministry. God gave me a dream and showed me to do exhortations on a blog on internet, and that is what we do.

Also in a dream, God confirmed to me to record exhortations for the church on Podcasts, which we started in February, 2020.   To see all podcasts currently published, please click on the following link:

https://jesusministriespodcasts.blogspot.com


Joan Boney


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯



When Jesus walked on this earth, HE was revealed to those people who believed as Jesus spoke The Word from God and as Jesus did the works of God.

Some people believed while many others walked away in unbelief.

Today, we speak as the Spirit brings things of God to our attention.  We share faithfully as we trust in the Holy Spirit who brings to our mind scriptures and examples of the way of God as we live on this earth.

There are times we say nothing because when we are with another person nothing of God is brought to our mind by the Holy Spirit.

When God wills, we speak as the Holy Spirit gives us scripture and reminds us of examples.

In all things we live by the Holy Spirit of God.

John 14:26  Jesus says: But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

14 HE shall glorify ME: for HE shall receive of MINE, and shall shew it unto you.

And we share as the Holy Spirit reminds us of something.
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯