Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Podcast: Judging

 
 
 

When we judge from our own fleshly thinking, we do evil.  But when God shows us something by HIS Spirit it is another matter.  Often we are warned by God by the Spirit of Truth.

Jesus says:

John 5:30  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Several years ago, I was playing golf with a Church of Christ woman and a Methodist woman.

The Methodist woman began speaking against people who judge other people and the Holy Spirit said a word to me which I spoke aloud:

"If you judge someone is judging aren't you judging?"

The Methodist woman gasped!

It was like a pin bursting a balloon filled with hot air.

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In 1982, God said to me:  "The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God."

I didn't know what that meant.  But a few days later God opened my eyes to see sins being committed by some big-time radio/TV ministers.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯