Tuesday, March 29, 2022

πŸ’₯ Young couple from church who said God told them to go to Israel and preach the gospel.


In their late 20's or early 30's, a married couple at church told us God had spoken to them telling them to go to Israel and preach the gospel.

I have often heard from God and have done many things which seemed easy to me because it was the will of God and HE showed me what to do.

I think it might be easier to do these things than to hear others say they are going to do such a thing because you are not really certain they know the voice of God or that it was God speaking to them.  

I had so much experience with God and I know the voice of God and I know the characteristics of the wisdom that is from above and when I do something I will have a very strong basis before I do anything.

Was it really God speaking?  

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 
Pam Padgett was a computer programmer at FedEx.  She decided to take early retirement.  

It was a big decision for her.  Her monthly salary would change from approximately $8,500 per month to approximately $3000 per month.

When she told us she had decided to retire, I did have some concerns.

But I have watched Pam make decisions for many years, and I was sure she would seek God for the confirmations from God that she needed to go ahead with this plan.  

So I said nothing at all to Pam. 

I was a little concerned over all the time she would have to fill daily after she stopped her secular job.

Pam's house was paid for.  Her car was paid for.  So far as I knew, her way of life was a debt-free life.  This would make the loss of money each month to be much easier.  Even then it would be a big change in the flexibility that Pam would have in what she would be able to do.

But I knew Pam could seek God and follow God.

January 2012 Pam retired.

(It would mean a big loss each month in tithes and I was very aware of this.)

March 28, 2012  ... God gave me a dream showing me to start a blog.

I called Pam immediately and asked her if she would set up a blog for us.  Within 3 days we were publishing on our new blog.  None of us had ever had any experience with a blog.  

November 2015 ... We began writing books on Amazon.  (Pam did all the technical work required to publish each book and to keep distribution going with Amazon.)

Podcast February 2020 ... God gave me multiple dreams concerning starving "kittens" for me to feed which turned out to be Christians who need to be fed.

February 2019 ... God moved me to live in Pam Padgett's house in Colorado.  This gave both of us more money.

(My initial concerns about Pam and retirement were met very abundantly by God.  We both had more money as a result.  Pam had plenty of work to do on ministry publications daily. )


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A few weeks later, this young couple who quit their secular jobs and  had gone to Israel to "minister" returned to the church in Dallas.

What happened?

We all wanted to know.

The main thing I recall them saying is this:  They could not speak the language and they found it impossible to work in Israel.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The only thing that really matters in anything we do in this life is this:  Was it God who told me to do this thing?

To me, the voice of God sounds very different from the voice of spirits of devils.

To try the spirits to see if that spirit speaking is from God, I would want what that  "spirit" is telling me to fit the characteristics of the wisdom that is from above.

James 3

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus said:

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


(I'm 84-years-old now and my life is better than it has ever been.  This reminds me of that which the Bible says about the prophet Job's life:  Job 42:12-13 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.  He had also seven sons and three daughters.)

If God told you to do something, it will work.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯