Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Phil. 4:13...Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Philippians 4:13 ... I can do all things through Christ (THE WORD) which strengtheneth me.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


For those of us who belong to God, the Word from God is everything. Because of the Word we do certain things and because of the Word we depart from certain things.  This is because Jesus (the Word) is our God.  Therefore we follow the Word in the issues of life.

Psa. 119:105 ... Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. 

v. 130 ... The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple. 

The word of God liberates us from sin.  The word of God keeps us in a safe path as we walk on this present earth.  The word of God is our life when we belong to God.

This week, I was thinking about people who approve and live in sexual relationship outside of marriage and how they often call the people "old fashioned" who reject unmarried relationships.

I thought of the following scripture: 

Heb. 13:8 ... Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.