Wednesday, March 12, 2014

God will judge adulterers and whoremongers

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently when a woman in our little church group told me she had an abortion, I was very shocked.  I felt I had to ask her why?  So I did.  She said she committed adultery while married to her first husband and became pregnant as a result of the adultery and had an abortion.  (This is a woman who was taken to church as a baby by her mother and spent her entire life sitting in a church hearing scripture.  She had to know adultery and abortion was against God.) 

I was devastated.

As I talked to God in my grief, I said to God, "I don't think I can forgive this woman ... but if you forgive her, I forgive her."  That seems a very strange thing to say.  However Hebrews 13:4 may explain this ...

Heb. 13:4 ...Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

I put this woman out of our church group ... A week later, this woman was restored.  We rejoiced.  One thing she told me is during the week of grief, she realized she had been blaming everyone but herself for her sins of adultery and abortion.  Apparently she took responsibility that she was guilty and was then restored by God.  I felt all along there was something wrong with the way she dealt with her sins before God. 



Please read:  Sin in the church (March 11, 2014)