Monday, March 10, 2014

I Jn. 5:19..Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

1 John 5:19 ... And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Exhortation:   Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Often I will ask myself:  "When did the Holy Spirit last speak to me?  What did HE say to me."

A memory will come to me of some example of the Holy Spirit speaking.  By this I know I belong to God.

Paul said:  Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.  Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?   II Cor. 13:5

We see the whole world in wickedness because we see it go opposite to the way of God as people try to fulfill their own desires and get what they want.

Jesus said to be of good cheer for HE has overcome the world.  And we overcome the world each time we hear from God and do what HE wants.