Sunday, March 30, 2014

Eph. 3:20-21 ...Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Ephesians 3:20-21 ... Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Exhoration:  Joan Boney


It is amazing to me when I see what I have today and know that I didn't set out to get any of these things.  I didn't do as the world does and save money and plan what I would do later.

When God revealed HIMSELF to me in 1975, it was such a strong experience.  And after that all I cared about was Bible.  And I wanted to do things according to God's will.  Prior to that, all I cared about was my will and I never thought of God.  Everything changed instantly.  Then all I cared about was Bible, scripture, and finding out what God wanted me to do.  And I tried to follow what I believed God showed me.

The power that worketh in us is the Holy Spirit.  And the Holy Spirit guides us throughout the day and throughout the issues that we deal with in this present life.  And the Holy Spirit searches the heart of God to reveal the will of God to us.  I Cor. 2

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.