Friday, March 28, 2014

Gal. 5:1 ...Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Galatians 5:1 ... Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


The word of God sets us free from bondage.

The instruction from the world often puts us in bondage to man.

When we get entangled, no matter which way we try to go we are often confused and feel defeated.  But when the word comes we see the way to freedom.

Recently I purchased a new TV because my TV broke.  The business where I purchased the TV kept promising to come back after installation and reset some problem areas.  I talked with them several times by phone and they promised to take care of the problem but they wouldn't schedule a firm time to do this.  I was becoming more and more frustrated.  I cried out to God for help and I had the thought, "Just get another company to fix this."  Immediately the burden and the entanglement was broken off me.  It did cost me more money to have another company do this work but I was freed by doing this instruction.  And the problem was fixed with the installation.  I was so glad to be freed from that business where they didn't do what they said they would do. Not only did they lie to me several times but one man even showed me that he was dangerous.  He was deliberately planning to do me harm.  But when I saw what he had in his heart, I took steps to avoid contact with him.  I was amazed at the overt evil he planned against me.

The above is an example of secular bondage.

We also avoid being trapped in spiritual bondage as we avoid religious instructions that are not from the spirit of God.  When we know the Bible and have the Spirit of God we recognize when various religious instructions are not of God.