Monday, March 31, 2014

Jesus reveals God to HIS friends

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Jn. 15 ... Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Many years ago, I saw the above example of Jesus as a pattern for our behavior in the church.

Don't we consider the called of God to be "friends"?

If we consider this to be the case, then we share that which we have heard from God with them and we are careful to leave no word out.

Of course, we lay down our life each time we share for they might hate us and reject that which we say and mock us as they mocked Jesus ...

Mt. 9:18-25 ...While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler, and worshipped him, saying,  My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live. 19And Jesus arose, and followed him, and so did his disciples. ... 23And when Jesus came into the ruler’s house, and saw the minstrels and the people making a noise, 24He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn. 25But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand, and the maid arose.


We endure the possible shame and speak what God has shown us to the church and to those persons directed by God.

We do not hold back from the church, from those persons chosen by God as the church, for they are our friends.