Saturday, March 1, 2014

How are you justified?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Mt. 7 ... Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


At the judgment seat of Christ, how will you plead your case?

Jesus said in that day many would come to him saying they had prophesied in His name ... they had cast out devils ... they had done many wonderful works ... and Jesus told these people to depart from HIM ...

So how do we plead our case?

Recently a woman in our church group saw that she had done wrong and she was grieving on the wrong she had done and I told her instead of this she should be rejoicing that the Holy Spirit showed her the wrong she had done for this meant she had been given the Holy Spirit.

We plead our case not by what we have done on this earth but rather by what God has done in us.  God revealed Himself to me.  God gave me His Spirit.  By His Spirit He put me on radio.  By His Spirit He put me on internet to exhort the church.  He gave me gift of exhortation for the church.

See ... it is all in what HE did, not in what I did.