Sunday, March 30, 2014

God reveals

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I was reading Heb. 11 ... And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise: 40God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect. 

I had no idea what the last part of verse 40 meant... that they without us should not be made perfect. 

I told God I had no idea what this meant. How do we figure into Abraham being made perfect?

A few days after this, I was writing the writings on Faith:  Parts 1-4 .. and without thinking I found myself writing the answer to my question about verse 40 ...

Without us, they are not made perfect for we are a part of the promise God gave them.

From "Faith:  Part 3" ...  We today, who are the children of the promise, the children of faith, are that seed of Abraham.  Through all generations since the time God promised this to Abraham, there has been a line of God, seed of God, children of the promise.  Today we, who believe, are that seed of Abraham, seed of the promise of God to Abraham.  Heb. 11:40 ... they without us should not be made perfect.   Through us, that promise made to Abraham is fulfilled for we are that promised seed.

We are part of the sand upon the beach that God promised Abraham and part of the number of the stars in the sky that God told Abraham his family would number.

Gen. 15 ... After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.
2And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? 3And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir. 4And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. 5And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be. 6And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.