Friday, March 28, 2014

God explains

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A few days ago, I was thinking of my 2 cousins and how nothing works for me to try to visit them and I was reminded of the following:

Mt. 13:57 ... Jesus said ... And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed thence. 54And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? 55Is not this the carpenter’s son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? 56And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? 57And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. 58And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Recently my cousin, who is in her 90's, was talking with me by phone and speaking of so many people and their babies and I had no idea who these people were.  I quietly let her talk.  At the end of her call, she invited me to come see her.  She lives 200 miles from me.  I told her my car is old (20 year old car) and I do not take it out on road. 

A few days after her call, I sent her a note telling her I would rent a car and come there if she wanted to talk about spiritual things, that fleshly things would not profit.

She became so angry with me and wrote and said it was evident that I cared nothing about family... then she began writing about how she remembered me when I was a little child with very curly hair... At this point I stopped reading her letter.  (This is like Jesus said where they remembered him as a child and his brothers and sisters lived there.  They could only see HIM this way and wouldn't believe what HE had to say about spiritual things.)  I wrote her and said I was sorry she misunderstood, that I just wanted her to live in peace on earth.  She is a very troubled, fearful person though she has attended church all her life.  I knew I had spiritual information which had the power to help those who believe.  I never heard from her again.

My other cousin, lives very much in the past and delights in speaking of dead family and what she did when she was a child. 

When my mother died, this cousin wanted me to move where she lives.  She said her 2 sons could really help us.  But God gave me a dream showing me I couldn't go through my cousin's house.  I ended up going the opposite direction and live 350 miles from this cousin. 

Bad things happen when I have spoken with either of these two cousins by phone so I just don't do it any more.

What Jesus said in Mt. 13 shows me the truth and explains my situation.