Wednesday, March 5, 2014

James 5:11...Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

James 5:11 ... Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Several years ago, I received a prophecy which I believe to have been from God.  He said:  "There is a secret to endurance.  I will show you."

Certainly we pray in the midst of trouble.

And I believe God showed me part of the secret to enduring is to make your mind focus on doing Phil. 4:8 ... Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

There are many wonderful examples in the Bible we can make ourselves think about ... Noah, Abraham, Joseph, David, Daniel, Peter, Paul ...

And we can certainly think on the mercy God had when HE saved us, revealing HIMSELF to us, for not all have this blessing.  I rejoice every time I think of God revealing HIMSELF to me. How can the current trouble and evil overcome me when I make my mind think of this?