Friday, March 7, 2014

Heb. 1:13-14...Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Hebrews 1:13-14 ... But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Exhortation:  Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


In a dream, I once saw a group of men sitting in a large room, like a fine library.  They were at a table and were examining several precious stones which were on the table.  One man spoke and said, "It's settled then.  Let's go help her."

I felt the precious stones were members of the body of Christ.  I felt the men who were going to help her were angels.

============

In January, 1980, I was asleep and was awakened by a voice like a trumpet saying three words, "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS" ... As a result, I went on radio and ended up on radio from coast to coast.

I think it was an angel of the Lord who spoke to me that night.

===========

In another dream, we were judging angels.  One angel began telling of the work he did.  He took care of a little child.  The child played freely as he kept an eye on the child.  But when the child wandered too near danger, the angel reached out and pulled the child back to safety.  This was a good angel.

I Cor. 6 ... Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?