Saturday, December 29, 2012

When you suffer for the word you speak

Michael Naing ... pastor

I would like to share what God revealed me in my life to you is that the words of Paul found in 2 Tim. 1:12 “ For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless, I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that day”.

At night, on December 8, 2012, above mentioned Verse was uttered in my heart with echo upon echo

Even though my life is full of difficulties, God never do wrong to me in my life, He loves me with unconditional love more than others. Since 2005, I have been preaching the Gospel and teaching His Word to students, no one sees it practically, I know what I do and did and going to do, I know WHOM I BELIEVE, WHO IS FAITHFUL TO ME,

My life is full of trials and difficulties.  But I know Whom I have believed.

Comments by Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was born again in 1975 and in January, 1979, God gave me a dream which caused me to go on radio in USA, speaking Word of God.

When I did that, people around me told me I needed to take each message to our pastor to get him to approve the message before I spoke it on radio. 

I prayed about this and I heard:  I know WHOM I have believed.   

(I never took any message to pastor for approval because I knew it was Spirit of God giving me the message.  Later it turned out "our" pastor was extremely corrupt and perverted, though God had brought me out of this man's church before his corruption was revealed)

A few years after this, a radio station manager in Seattle, Washington, USA tried to get me to alter my messages on radio.  He said I must stop speaking about corruption in ministry.  He said, "Joan, you have many other good messages.  Just speak those messages."  

But God had told me the time had come that judgment was to begin at house of God ... and I was speaking that which Spirit of God was giving me on this subject.

Out of my mouth came the following to radio station manager:  "George ... if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

And this statement from Holy Spirit defined the next 30+ years of my life.

I knew the Holy Spirit was speaking to George through me. Lk. 21:14-15 ... Jesus said ... Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 

And I suffered much because of that which I spoke which I believed to be from God.  But if I don't speak the message I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message.  I kept speaking that message and I still speak that message. I know what it is to be hated, despised, persecuted because of the message from God.

Peter said ... Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you... I Peter 4

My persecution comes from the people who call themselves Christians and from many who call themselves ministers of God. 

But I know WHOM I believe ... and am persuaded the messages are truth from the Spirit of God, God confirming such to me over and over as I ask HIM about the messages.

This suffering is common to all.  It is a partaking of Christ's suffering when we faithfully speak the Word given us by the Spirit of God and when we do that which we believe God wants us to do.

The suffering I endure is from individuals in the church groups and ministers.  Many of you suffer because you spoke truth to your own households.  We share in a common suffering and that is a suffering as a partaker of Christ's suffering, as Peter said.

Letter to Michael ... 12:28:12

Michael, I was not raised in a home where parents went to church group.  Bible was never mentioned.  But God chose me and revealed HIS truth to me moment by moment and I am continually recreated in HIS image as HE opens my eyes to see various truths.

I find most people reject what I say.  If they really are of God they believe for God HIMSELF has already taught them so they recognize that I speak truth from God.

Jesus said "few" would find the way.  Mt. 7
When Jesus spoke to Peter and Andrew, they dropped their fisher nets and following HIM immediately, giving up all to be with HIM.  Mt. 4:18-22

They were called of God.

Several years ago, God gave me the following dream: 
We were in a war and it was difficult to recognize our army because everyone was dressed alike.  We were given a password so when we spoke the password all on our side recognized us.
 

And so it is today.  Many call themselves Christian but few can understand us when we speak things of God.  In USA so many say they are Christian.  But I find very few can understand what I say when I speak things of God and the pastors who do much evil never repent when they hear truth.

When they didn't understand Jesus, He replied:  Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.  45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Jn. 8
 

God continues to encourage me to speak.  And I do speak, sharing everything I have been given by the Spirit of God.

II Tim. 3:12 ... all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
 

Joan