Saturday, December 29, 2012

God does as HE wills

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In 2001, I had a dream ... In the dream, I was building a house. 

At that time, I had a house and was not planning to build another house.

But after my mother died, I decided to move to Lubbock, TX, USA.  I made arrangements to build a house.  We were well into construction when my contractor fired his bookkeeper.  Later it developed that the construction expenses exceeded plans.  I didn't know what would happen.  But then God gave me a dream ... in that dream, I was standing in kitchen at new construction and was looking out the window.  A meteor was outside my window.  It looked like it would destroy the house.  Then the meteor lifted into sky and went over the house and I was expecting to be blown away with the house.  But nothing happened.

And I was given the following scripture:

Isaiah 55 ... And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. 22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.  23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. 24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 

The house was completed in 2004 and I am living in that house today.   The house is totally paid for and I have no debt at all.