Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fear in being alone

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

One of the main fears when we are alone is this:  How will I fill the day?  What will I do all day?

I usually begin each day, even before getting out of my bed, by asking God to fill my day.  It is amazing.  I find before I know it, it is afternoon.  Where has that time gone?

The second thing I do is read the Bible.  Even when I do not want to read the Bible, I usually read the Bible.  I may begin reading cold but as I keep reading usually something catches my attention.

Here is a promise of God for us:

Psalm 48:14 ... For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.

Even to our last breath on this earth, God will be our guide.

God provides all our need.  HE will not fail us nor forsake us.  (promises from Bible)

Focus on God, on that which God has done for us and for those in the Bible who are examples.  And focus on those things God says HE will do for us, promises in the Bible.

Soon, as you do these things, that fear of being alone will flee.