Sunday, December 30, 2012

Those who trouble you and keep you grieved

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

From time to time I've had individuals come to me who seemed so interested in things of God.  But these people, usually women, would always be off a little and I would correct they and then they would talk again  and again I would correct them.  And always I grieved over them and over that which they wrote for it showed that they really had no understanding in spiritual matters.

Recently I came across the following scripture which showed God also grieved over these people.

Psalm 95...Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: 11Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest. 

Without exception, when such people come across my path, I end up cutting them off from me.  I tell them I will not read their emails because their words disturb me. (When I am distubed this way, I cannot go forward in the pure things of God so have have to take action to be able to do the work to which God has called me.)

Recently a woman did this.  She was running from one preacher to another and then trying to share with everyone.  It was very distorted and wrong.  She did this over and over with me and I corrected her many times.  Then she sent something that clearly showed me she was following another spirit.  I knew then I must separate from this woman.  (I've done this before with other women who worked by their own flesh and not by the Spirit of God.) I told her I would not read her emails and I counseled her to get quiet and stop sharing the words of other people.

I heard this concerning this woman:  She is always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.  This is a scripture:  II Tim. 3

When you get entangled with someone who has to be corrected over and over as they are trying to speak religious things, you become "entangled" and cannot go forward.  I just cut such a person out of my life so I can move forward in peace and do the things of God in peace, for they are truly ever learning but no matter what you do nor how many times you correct them they cannot come to the knowledge of the truth and you will be unable to go forward and you will be entangled in the strife of grief over them.

II Tim. 3 ... This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,  4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.