Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our religion is vain if we fail to control tongue

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

James 1:26 ... If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

Something happened recently and I almost shared it with another person but didn't feel comfortable about doing this so I didn't share it.  To share it would have brought glory to man.

I thought about people who have tongues like snakes, spreading poison.  I know at least 3 people like this.  Their words bring trouble. Two of these 3 people claim to be religious.  But they do not bridle their tongues.  Their religion is in vain.

And I was reminded of the following:

James 3:18 ... And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.