Tuesday, December 18, 2012

God's word to righteous and to unrighteous

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Psalm 50 ... God says ... And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
 

16But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.

Here we see two people.  One hears the word of God and obeys the word of God, giving up his own way when needed to conform to the word of God.

But the other person says he belongs to God  but hates instruction when that instruction is opposite to his own way.  He casts certain scripture behind him so he can continue in his own way, explaining away scripture.

But to the one who hears the word of God and does that word, God promises that HE will deliver him in the day of trouble and that man will glorify God because that man will uphold God's word in his own life by giving up his way to do God's word.