Saturday, December 15, 2012

God promises to deal with our concerns

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Phil. 4 ... Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I Peter 5 ... Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

I frequently sit and examine myself concerning the subject of "care" based on above scripture.

Is there anything at all that concerns me at this moment?

If I have any concern at all about any thing, then something is wrong.  Have I committed that issue to God in prayer?  After prayer, is there anything God showed me about the subject?  If so, that is the word to believe on on the issue.

Each time someone mentions Phil. 4:6-7, I examine myself to see if I have any "care" about anything.  Most of the time I find I do not have anything concerning me.  But if I do, I pray about it.