Friday, December 28, 2012

God performs all things for us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God performs amazing things for us, HIS chosen.

In 1990, I built a house in Clovis, NM, USA.

Upstairs I wanted 2 windows in a room on the south of the house so I asked the contractor if he would put the windows there.  The contractor told me he couldn't do this.  So I accepted it.

One day my mother and I were driving on the street on the south of the house and I looked from there at my house which was under construction.  There were 2 windows exactly where I asked the contractor to put 2 windows.

When I saw the contractor I mentioned this and he said he didn't put the holes there.  The wind blew those holes there.  The holes were the exact size of the windows which were put in the lower floors of the house.

So I asked the contractor if he could put windows in the places where the 2 holes were.  And he replied, "I guess I can."

Wind is from God and I knew God had done this for me.