Thursday, November 22, 2012

When you dread something

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

II Chron. 11 ... And when Rehoboam was come to Jerusalem, he gathered of the house of Judah and Benjamin an hundred and fourscore thousand chosen men, which were warriors, to fight against Israel, that he might bring the kingdom again to Rehoboam. 2But the word of the LORD came to Shemaiah the man of God, saying, 3Speak unto Rehoboam the son of Solomon, king of Judah, and to all Israel in Judah and Benjamin, saying, 4Thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren: return every man to his house: for this thing is done of me. And they obeyed the words of the LORD, and returned from going against Jeroboam.

In 1982, I was on radio from coast to coast in USA.  I had meetings planned all over the United States.  In January, I had a dream.  I was shown in the dream a person about to go forward and I was shown it was going to be very difficult and dangerous for him, and I heard these words, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."   I was persuaded that word of instruction was for me personally.  I cancelled all meeting for the entire year and stayed home.

I have found that God can stop me when HE wants to do so and in this I have a lot of comfort.

If you find there is something ahead of you that you dread, you need to stop and pray for that is a sign to you that something is wrong in the plan.  Reestablish everything with God.  If you fear anything ahead, that is sign for you to pray over it again.  God has a way of changing our plan or confirming our plan.