Tuesday, November 27, 2012

That which we must believe

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

This week, the following concept came to me, I believe by the Spirit of God.

"I do not have to believe or act upon anything except the Bible and that which is spoken to me by the Spirit of God."

A few days ago, a woman said to me, "We should only eat fish 3 times a week."  Her doctrine was if we eat fish more than 3 times a week a negative chemical builds up in our body.

But where does it say that in Bible?  Has the Holy Spirit told me that?

To act on that which this woman says is to go into bondage to a doctrine.  Is the doctrine of God or of man?

So the concept given me by the Holy spirit is this:  "I do not have to believe or act upon anything except the Bible and that which is spoken to me by the Spirit of God."