Thursday, November 8, 2012

When you pray, God directs you in way to go

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Six months ago, I went to glaucoma doctor for my regular appointment which is every 6 months.

He checked the pressure in my eyes and said, "This is great ... what I'm worried about is your loss of vision.  Come back in 5 months." 

I left terrified.

Later that day, I called and asked his nurse to ask doctor if my taking Ambien would interfere with the glaucoma medicine ... maybe that was the problem was my thinking ...

Later that same day, doctor called and was surprised I was concerned about my vision and said. "If you are having problem with vision call and come in we will see you."  He seemed unaware that he had frightened me.

-------------

At my next regular appointment.  Again the doctor said how much he would like to dilate my eyes so he could "see what was going in back there."  (Have to drive myself to app so can't dilate.)

Again I left concerned about my vision ... It is not good to live with such unanswered concerns.  There is usually a way to deal with such.

In all your ways, pray, and God will direct your paths ... Prov. 3 (paraphrase) 


So I prayed ... asking God if I could go to another doctor and asking God how to find another doctor if so.

Prayer answered ... Had thought to call the doctor who does my lenses prescriptions. I told him I would like to find eye doctor on this side of town and he gave me another recommendation (he also recommended first doctor)

I called immediately for appointment and went to this doctor.  I had prayed that this doctor would be able to tell me what is going on with my vision and not frighten me.  (The other doctor was just telling me there was a loss of vision but offering no solution.)

This second doctor was very forthright ... He said I do not have a problem ... The blur is only from cataracts (which I knew I have) and the glaucoma is very well under control. He said I do not have  degeneration eye disease which was one of my fears.  He put my mind at ease and showed me solutions to the problem.

I left his office rejoicing and thanking God for answering my prayers.  Each prayer I prayed was answered about this subject.

The very best thing the blur could be was cataracts because when they grow the doctor can remove them ...

I am switching to this second doctor.

And while rejoicing over my vision, I was also rejoicing in God because I knew HE was leading me and I knew everything was of God.

When we are servants of God and are really trying to do what God wants done in the issues of this life, we have the following promise ...

... the LORD shall guide thee continually,  Isaiah 58

--------------------

Another answer to prayer:


My roof was damaged by hail a few months ago.  People in my neighborhood began putting new roofs on their houses.  I called my contractor and he sent out two roofers.  All the time I was praying about this.  

The roofers both said I needed complete new roof.  The insurance adjuster said I need new roof.  Deductable is $4000.


The roofer I felt led to go with said he would do the job without any cost at all to me.  He will write off the deductible as advertising if I allow him to put two signs on property telling of his roofing company which I am glad to do.

I really felt God answered each of my prayers concerning the roof.