Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

John 6:27-29 ... Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. 28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Psalm 138:3 ...  In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.


Psalm 138:6 ... Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.


John 10:27-28 ... My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


Ephesians 4:31-32 ... Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.