Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jesus confesses the faithful before God and angels

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Rev. 3:5 ... Jesus says ... He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Some will be turned away by Jesus.  They served their own works, not works authored by God.

Mt. 7 ... Jesus says ...Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them,  I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.