Thursday, September 28, 2023

πŸ’₯ We believe because now we have heard HIM ourselves.

 
John 4, the woman at the well talked to Jesus and recognized HIM as being "The Prophet".  She went to other people and told them about Jesus.

After hearing the woman, 

John 4

30 Then they went out of the city, and came unto HIM.

41 And many more believed because of HIS own word;

42 And said unto the womanNow we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard HIM ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When we hear Jesus ourselves, we are born again, and that makes all the difference.

August 5, 1975, I heard in my mind:  "Joan ... You know all those mistakes you've been making all these years.  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

I was shocked.  I had no idea the "mistakes" were sins.  And the statement was made starting with my name.  It was a specific call to me. And I was never the same after that!  Instantly my life was changed forever.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯