Wednesday, September 20, 2023

πŸ’₯ God is in us by HIS Spirit and helps us continually.


Comments by Joan Boney:

Yesterday I had a very bad day.  Trouble arose from many different things.

In times like that we cling strongly to God.  We may feel like giving up, quitting.  That is certainly the direction the devil loves to bring to our mind But we must do this:

James 4:7  Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Stop everything.  Remain still.  Do nothing.  Begin calling out to God for help.  

And wait!

As God begins to unravel the mess, Think on what God gives you.  Make a way to keep what God has said before you ... keep it in your mind.  Figure out ways to do that.

3 Scriptures were called to my attention yesterday.  I had Pam put them on my computer screen so every time I turn on my lap top I will see those scriptures.  For a "season" ...

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law (the Bible) shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

We are the ones who have to do this.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯