Friday, September 15, 2023

πŸ’₯ Jesus says: My sheep hear MY voice. And I know them and they follow ME. (Jn. 10:27)


Do you know the voice of Jesus when HE brings HIS Word to your mind?

Do you recognize HIM when HE is speaking to you?

Jesus speaks to us today by HIS Holy Spirit who lives in us and guides us.

I Corinthians 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

The Holy Spirit of Jesus comforts us and guides us into all truth.

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

God's yoke is easy and HIS burden is light.  (Mt. 11:30)

So if something is very difficult to do and overly expensive and I have no peace, I know I have yoked myself to a plan that is not of God.

The devil will try to drive you to take action.

God leads us.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯