Monday, September 11, 2023

Podcast: In the New Testament, we are an offering to the Lord!

 

 
 
Romans 12:1

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Daily we offer ourselves to God to serve HIM that day as HE wills.

It is most certainly "our reasonable service."

God gave us a new heart and a new spirit so we could serve HIM.  God recreated us inside in HIS images as sons and daughters.  God made us into new creatures.

Ezekiel 36

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put MY spirit within you, and cause you to walk in MY statutes, and ye shall keep MY judgments, and do them.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯