Wednesday, September 13, 2023

πŸ’₯ God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)

Each time we are troubled over any thing, we run to God in prayer.

Our strength is in that which God shows us about the situation.

God never leaves us.  God never forsakes us.  God will never fail us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We have faith in God because of our experience with God.  Think back on HIS great benefits in our lives and and how wonderfully HE has helped us in times past!

(As I thought on this, I began listing some of those helps God has given me in past.  I suggest you do this also.)

* Thank YOU for my salvation, for revealing Yourself and the Word to me, delivering me from darkness of the world and giving me Your light.

* Thank YOU for the call of God that is on my life and for showing me how to fulfill that call.  Thank YOU for allowing me to live on this earth and do YOUR will, exhorting the church.

* Thank YOU for the assurance of the resurrection of those relatives who are born again and are now dead.

* Thank YOU for working it out for me to live with another true believer.

* Thank YOU for all the many provisions you have given me.  There is no lack in my life, just as there was no lack in the lives of the Children of Israel who journeyed through the wilderness of this world.

Philemon v. 5  That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯